E L E M E N T A R Y S C H O O L
ESTABLISHED IN 1923
Fremont STARS is a small community school constructed in 1923 on an
eight acre site in the town of Fremont. In 1955, a primary annex with
four classrooms was added. Eight additional classrooms were added with
the 1991 addition. The spacious, clean air conditioned facility has an
auditorium and gymnasium. The building houses Pre-K through fifth
grade. The approximate student enrollment is 250. The students have
varied background, needs, and abilities.
Fremont STARS is
a school with a strong parental and community base. Parents, teachers,
students, and the community work together with pride to provide the
excellence in education that our children so richly deserve!